Thursday 19 November 2009

EXCITED !

HEY BABES !

Ashvari here ! :D
Can't wait for the trip ! It's gonna be a memorable and exciting one ! Esp , with the seniors ! ohno ... thinking of it right now makes me wanna fly out of the window ! hah .
I believe that this trip will be a meaningful one . Also , getting to know about the Malaysian guides gives us an eye opener and a wider range of understanding of guiding there .

THE BEST PART !
SUNWAY LAGOON ...
This is my 2nd time to sunway lagoon . The first time I went to was in the June hols . As it was my first time , I loved it ! Now , it's gonna be with my favourite guides ... and it's gonna be awesome too ! Can't wait to sink myself into the waters and scream on the rides !

GENTING ...
Ahhh ... no matter what , every holiday my family and I will go to genting . My father brings us there everytime and you know what ? It rains all the time when we're there ! So i won't really get to play on all the rides . I seriously pray and hope that it will not rain . I wanna get onto all the thrilling rides and just SCCRRRREEEEEAAAAMMMM !!! hah , with singyong beside me ... i think i'll be laughing all the way ! (sigh) :):):)

Babes , we just have to tahan for like about 28 days - less than a month . So everyone , gear up , get ready . ok lah ! I know i like very naggy . EXCITED ! HAH .

Adios !
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment